Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the picture! It turned out great! (and its not just the fudge talking that came with the christmas photo!)

Jill said...

Very nice! You all look great!

Rebecca said...

Nicole is so talented! Great pic. Yes, a July baby. Super suprised -- but super excited, too. Davis will be nearly 6 -- so how do I do this again?

Team Hillman said...

Yay! I found your blog. Very cute family pic!

Stephanie said...

Not sure if I told you... I love this family picture! It's time to post again girlfriend!

Love ya!

Nicole said...

Hey, its been a while since I checked your blog - what CUTE pic! :)

Sara-Lynn said...

What a great family picture. I love it. You look great.

Mom said...

I love all of the wonderful pictures that Nicole took, of course you couldn't ask for a more beautiful family to work with. Great looking kids! Great looking parents!